Bradley Beach Recreation
Summer Camp 2018
Monday, June 25th - Friday, August 10th
8:30am to 2pm
Children entering grades 1-8 in Sept. 2018
Enrollment begins April 2nd.
Camper fees must be paid in full at time of registration!
$435.00*- Bradley Beach and Neptune City residents (must be able to show proof of residency)
*$50.00 Sibling discount
Counselors in Training (CIT’s)
$300 for 7th Grade and 1st time CIT’s
$200 for returning CIT’s
- Number of CIT’s selected will be based on total number of campers not to exceed 15 total CIT’s
- CIT’s must present a letter of recommendation in order to be considered.
- CIT’s will assist staff during lunch, set-up and break down of camp activities, and trip preparations.
- Camp hours: 8:30 am- 2 pm
- Special event days and field trips
- Bradley Beach Rec Center is home base for camp. BBES will be used as another site, when needed.
- Walking trips to locations in town
- Beach Days
Registration forms may be dropped off at Bradley Beach borough hall.
Contact Bradley Beach Recreation Director, Shawn Heeter, with questions or for more information.