SEASON BADGES: Adult - $80 Senior - $30 Junior - $30
DAILY BADGES: $12.00
(12 years of age and under are FREE)
*NO REFUNDS AT ANY TIME*
Click here to access the VIPLY App.
FREE BEACH ADMISSION for Active Military includes Spouse & Dependent (Military ID Cards Required)
FREE BEACH ADMISSION for Veterans with proper ID
Badges are required starting Memorial Day Weekend and all weekends until the beaches open daily, on TBA.
The beach is accessible to those in need of a wheelchair at Cliff, Brinley ,Third and Evergreen Avenue(s). Beach chairs are available for people with disabilities.
Public Restrooms are located at Cliff, LaReine, Third and Evergreen Avenues. Showers are located at each beach entrance. Changing Rooms are located and Cliff and Third Avenues.
Fishing is permitted on beach jetties at Lake Terrace, Park Place, Brinley and Second Avenues at the discretion of lifeguards.
The beachfront has food concessions at Brinley, Newark and Second Avenues in season.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Beachfront Area shall mean all public areas including but not limited to boardwalk/promenade areas, access ramps, grass areas, sidewalk areas, paver areas, areas leased to third parties and other areas subject to the control or jurisdiction of the Borough of Bradley Beach east of the easterly curb line along Ocean Avenue in Bradley Beach.
The Following are Prohibited on the Beachfront Area and Boardwalk/Promenade:
- Conduct which Endangers the Safety and Comfort of Others
- Smoking - Electronic Cigarettes
- Littering or Glass Conatiners
- Tent(s) (exception baby tents)- Canopies - Tables - Combustibles
- Persons Swimming at Night - Remaining on the Beach after Midnight except for Surf Fishing at Third Avenue Beach
- Dogs other Animals (permitted on the eastside sidewalk of Ocean Avenue). Dogs are not permitted on the beach from May 16th through September 30th. REMINDER: It is the owners responsibility to clean up after their dog on the beach and public streets.
- Bicycles between 10 am and Midnight
- Skates - Skateboards - Scooter - Motorcycles
- Persons suspected of being under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs
- TRESPASSING ON DUNES $500. MAX FINE
Parking Pay Stations are located on the east side of Ocean Avenue and the East End of Bradley Blvd., in effect from the weekend before Memorial Day through the Sunday after Labor Day. Payment is required from 8 am to 7 pm at $1.50 per hour. Cash, Credit and Debit Cards accepted as payment. Please be aware of the numbered markings at each parking space. Parking is free on the west side of Ocean Avenue.