319 LaReine Methodist Church
Supplemental Materials for Resident Review
- 3D model and 2D floor plan
An interactive view of the “as is” state of the church today.
- Council Meeting Options Presentation Workshop (February 2022)
A 30-page summary of work done by a small group of residents, the architect, and the engineering firm.
- Feasibility Presentation Handout (February 2022)
The initial three concept proposals that were presented to the public for review and input. From this, one concept was developed for detailed design and costing.
- Building Features Handout (June 2022)
Summary of key building features the design would include, aggregated from town hall meetings and Council deliberation.
- Schematic Design Summary and Cost Estimate for Adaptive Reuse of 319
LaReine Avenue (June 2022)
Cost estimate report for the building features listed in the handout above. The report explains the estimate and summarizes the cost to convert the church to a final state.
- Adaptive Reuse of First United Methodist Church Supplemental Documents
Site plan, schematics, and other architectural and engineering documents in support of the Schematic Design Summary and Cost Estimate report.
- Estimated Local Tax Implications Worksheet
This is an overview of potential tax implications using a few residential assessed
values. This takes into consideration all projected costs of the project and uses
2022 local taxes and assessed values as the start point.
- 319 LaReine Ave Church Survey Analysis