The Finance Department is responsible for all financial operations of the Borough. Duties include but not limited to:
- Invests all idle funds as per Cash Management Plan.
- Prepares all necessary documents for Bonds and BANS.
- Prepares Municipal Budget from start to final adoption.
- Implements and oversees Municipal Budget once adopted.
- Provides updates of Budget to department heads.
- Provides budgetary assistance to department heads as needed.
- Provides reports on Current, Beach and Sewer Funds to the Administrator.
- Completes monthly, quarterly and annual payroll related reports.
- Responsible for maintenance of finance office and all financial documents therein, in accordance with the State of New Jersey under the direction of the Municipal Auditor.
- Provides assistance to the Administrator and/or Mayor and/or Council on various requests relating to the financial status of the Borough.
- Prepares and implements Beach and Sewer Utility Budgets.
|Sandra Rice||Chief Financial Officer, CMFO||(732) 776-2999 Ext. 1014|